Systems Electrical Engineer
Posted by Tompkins International (booth # S4468)
System Electrical Engineer
Group: Material Handling Integrator
Locations: Orlando, Fl
Position Type: Exempt | Full time
Purpose: This position develops the detailed engineering information, drawings and documentation, needed to define the electrical and control elements of material handling, warehouse and process operations. The System Electrical Engineer engages in a project after the consulting and applications engineering groups develop the basic system concept and remains involved through procurement, manufacture, installation, integration, start-up and training of the system.
Essential Job Functions:
• Produce the detailed facility controls design and control equipment drawings for various material handling, warehouse and process operations (including computer control panels, motor control panels, power distribution panels, field bus communications designs, equipment controls including sensors, PLC’s and other controllers.
• Develop the associated support documentation such as Equipment Specifications, Bills of Material and descriptions of operations.
• Responsible for the development of the complete Technical Data package comprised of the documents described above.
• Refine and complete the basic system concept and remains involved through procurement, manufacture, installation, integration, start-up and training of the system.
• B.S. EE or IE with 5-10 years experience
• A.S. EE or IE with 10-20 years experience
• Developed CAD skills as well as proficiency in Office Suite and M.S. Project.
• This position requires up to 50% travel, returning home every week.
Tompkins International is a supply chain consulting and implementation firm that maximizes supply chain performance and value creation. We enable clients to be more profitable and valuable while also becoming more agile, flexible, and adaptive to the marketplace. Tompkins collaborates with client teams to develop improved operations strategies, supply chain planning, and execution across all the Mega Processes of supply chains (PLAN-BUY-MAKE-MOVE-DISTRIBUTE-SELL).
|Preferred Contact Method
||United States of America
« Back to Careers